Built for urban riders and commuters who demand the most from their gear, the Allston is Bern's top-of-the-line city lid. Featuring premium Zipmold+ construction, the Allston offers three shell sizes and a Boa 360 degree retention system for the ultimate fit, while 16 large vents offer optimum air flow. The signature soft flip visor and a performance moisture-control liner round things out and give the Allston a distinctive Bern look. With a style that is at home on the way to the office as it is on the bike path, the Allston offers versatility, performance, and style all rolled into one package. - Weight 356 Grams - Standards CPSC, EN1078
Before the Pika, gaining traction on gravel roads was a true feat. Now, it’s child’s play. Ramped center knobs roll fast on loose gravel, and U-shaped shoulder knobs dig in on the turns. The Pika is equipped with dual compound tread, EPS protection, and wire bead.
- Made with USDA-certified organic ingredients - Natural honey sandwiched between 2 thin waffles - Allergens: contains wheat & soy, may contain traces of eggs
- LEV has always represented the latest technology but is already a classic among top contending dropper posts. - With myriad of firsts to its name; first hydraulic dropper to offer zero cable movement, first dropper to win a UCI World XC Eliminator event and first in countless enduros, magazine tests and customer satisfaction polls, LEV IS the first dropper seatpost to outperform itself.
The most versatile bag in the range, this large dry bag with a steep tapering body allows very easy access to a large load. The M.O.L.L.E.-inspired attachments and the rack, ensures this large bag fits securely and has zero 'sway'. Other gear and packs can be added externally and underneath the rack. The rack uses a lightweight but stable construction and is adaptable for different bike geometries. Bag Features: - M.O.L.L.E inspired anchor and strap system. - Large tapered opening. - Duraflex buckles. - Air removal valve. - Tough 600D TPU- / PU-Coated main fabric. - Gear straps included Rack Features: - CNC'd Seatpost clamp with multiple seat post size fittings. - Fabric base with M.O.L.L.E anchor points. - 6061 Aluminum construction. - Adjustable height and pitch.
- Rear Derailleur GX 1X11 B Bolt and Limit Screw Kit
- Hybrid tire with style
- Black polymer spacers - Multiple speed options available
- High quality Kraftform Plus screwdriver. - Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working. - Kraftform Plus: hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. - Holding function - Anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace. - Handle markings for simplified finding and sorting of the tool.
- T-handle screwdriver: Shape to allow high torque transmission in difficult tightening and loosening situations. - The ergonomic shape of the handle fills the palm of the hand well, the fingers lie safely in the soft rounded handle recesses. - The whole hand makes contact with the handle and friction losses between the hand and the handle are avoided. - Holding function (HF) to securely hold the TORX screw on the tool. - Special surface treatment of the blades for high corrosion protection and an optimum fit in the screw head.
- Mini Ratchet compatible with 1/4'' square nuts - Hi torque capacity up to 65nm - Simple Left/Right Switchover - Fine tooth mechanism with 60 teeth - Small return angle of 6° for precise work - Ideal for working in confined spaces
- Particularly suitable for narrow wrenching situations on the bike - Joker 6003 pedal specifique size 15mm with flat mouth to mount and dismount pedals - Special mouth geometry expands the placement possibilities of the tool - High-quality surface treatment achieves a high and long-lasting corrosion protection. - Low return angle in the mouth "takes" the screw every 15° Includes: - Joker 6003 size 6, 7, 8, 9 ,10, 11, 12, 13, 16, 17mm - Joker Pedal wrench 15mm - Joker pouch suitable for attachment to walls, shelves, workshop trolleys and the Wera 2go system
- 3/8'' Bit sockets for the most common TORX and Hex screws - Long bit sockets with extra slim, cylindrical profile zone for low-located couplings (e.g. for bottom bracket ball bearing or stem-fork-clamping) - With extra slim 30mm long profile area - With Take it easy tool finder: color coding by size - Knurling on lower socket end for more grip when used manually Includes: - Robust textile pouch - Torx (TX25, TX30) socket - Hex-Plus (4, 5, 6, 8, 10mm)
- Handle/interchangeable blade system for rapide exchange of the blade - Stubby screwdriver handle with short blade for hard to reach areas. - Suitable for the mounting of bits with 1/4" hexagon drive - Strong permanent magnet, which also holds large and heavy screws. - The 2-component Kraftform handle with its practical combination of hard and soft zones allows for a firm grip and precise working. - Includes 6 bits located in a magazine in the handle - Bits (Torx 15,20,25) (Hex 3,4,5mm)
- Kraftform pistol handle for particularly high torque transfer, multi-component for high working speeds and particularly ergonomic screwdriving. - Variable torque setting option with highest precision (3.0-8.8 Nm) - Simple adjustment of the required torque value without any special tools. - Easy-to-read scale value. - Rapidaptor quick-release technology for rapid bit change. - Unlimited torque to loosen seized screws. - Multi-component Kraftform handle with hard and soft zones for high working speeds, whilst being easy on the hand. - Suitable for bits with 1/4" hexagon head drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3 (ISO 1173).
- Insulated bottle, keeps liquid cold (or warm) for more than 2h - Made from BPA-free, taste-less and odour free polypropylene - Internal metallic PET and polyethylene foam insulation - Fits all standard bottle cages - Made in France - 750ml
- High roundness grade 300 balls in a shop dispenser bottle - 1/8-inch, 500/bottle - 7/32-inch, 500/bottle
$0.25 - $42.99
The buyer's choice for wheel builders looking to save weight. The nipples are available with or without DT Pro Lock, a patented liquid inside the nipple thread that makes the connection between the nipple and spoke extremely durable. It pairs perfectly with any wheel, though all-brass nipples are recommended for e-bike use. - Weight: starting at 20g for 64 nipples
The buyer's choice for wheel builders looking to save weight. ProLock nipples contain a special adhesive compound (by Loctite) which is activated when a spoke is threaded into the nipple, forming a durable bond. - Weight: starting at 20g for 64 nipples
$0.86 - $2.74
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Compatible with 41 and 42mm lower headset bearings - Compatible with 30mm (1-1/8") straight steerer tubes - Durable steel construction
$0.99 - $55.90
Eurostyle Chamois Butt’r is the most popular chamois cream for cyclists who prefer a soothing cooling formula. It's the lube of choice for many top men and women pro riders. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water. And, it also helps extend the life of your cycling shorts by restoring the softness and suppleness of both natural and synthetic chamois pads. The single-use packets are just right for taking along on rides or events or giving to friends who need more comfort. The tube or jar is the perfect size for your drawer or gear bag and offers many applications.
$0.99 - $59.99
Her' Chamois Butt’r was developed by a female sports medicine physician in cooperation with professional women cyclists. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. Her' utilizes premium ingredients including aloe vera, green tea leaf extract, tea tree oil, shea butter and lavender oil for their naturally occurring beneficial properties. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water. - To use: rub 1/6 to 1/3 ounce on your skin or chamois - No gluten, paraben, fragrance or artificial color - Meets the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices - No animal testing utilized
Internally fitting service parts for Hayes hydraulic disc brake master cylinders. - All HFX-MAG compatible master cylinder internals are designed for the current aluminum piston/2mm push-rod platform (2003 and newer).
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
Page 1 of 546 Next page