$9.79 - $16.99
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
$5.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
$10.00 - $24.99
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
$17.00 - $49.99
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
$5.00 - $37.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
$11.00 - $25.00
The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike Lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step, making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! It's also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. - Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads
$16.99 - $75.00
Oranj Peelz has quickly and effectively degreased drivetrains for more than twenty years using a unique citrus-based solvent/surfactant blend. Designed specifically for bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the powerful, biodegradable formula penetrates into every surface and quickly loosens and dissolves even the toughest drivetrain grime. The water soluble formula rinses easily leaving surfaces residue-free. - Heavy-Duty degreaser made from citrus extracts - Perfect for quickly dissolving and removing the toughest grease and grime - Low surface tension allows superior penetration for complete degreasing - Biodegradable, water-soluble formula easily rinses away
$11.99 - $35.00
Syn Lube is formulated with extreme pressure additives, corrosion inhibitors, and tackifiers to provide incredible wear protection, lubrication, and staying power in extreme wet and muddy conditions. - The original synthetic chain lube formulated specifically for mountain bikes - Superior wear protection, efficiency and durability for extreme conditions/mileage - Unique detergents break down and isolate dirt protecting the surfaces of your chain
A worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rate. Park Tool's Chain-Wear Indicator is a “go-no go” gauge designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches .5% and .75%, the points at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement. The updated CC-3.2 is longer, more accurate and features permanent measurement markings.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
- Muc-Off's 3 most popular brushes in an handy pack - Claw brush ideal for chain, cassette and sprocket - Detailing brush ideal for tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns - Soft washing brush ideal for your bike frame and wheels
- Featuring all five Muc-Off brushes in a handy storage bag - Claw brush ideal for chain, cassette and sprocket - Detailing brush ideal for tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns - Soft washing brush ideal for your bike frame and wheels - Wheel and component brush ideal to clean rim and spokes with ease - Two-prong brush ideal to reach hard-to-shift dirt on your components
$9.99 - $14.99
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
- Paintbrush-like shape for easier application and cleaning
$18.99 - $19.99
- Specially formulated to remove heavy chain grime quickly and safely - Leave the chain contaminant free - Chain cleaner spray uses advanced solvents to cut through dirt and grease quickly and effectively
$5.99 - $13.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
- Three brush heads featuring tough nylon bristles and an integral scraper for mud de-clogging - Ideal for chain, cassette and sprockets - 10-speed compatible
$19.99 - $39.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
- Designed to clean your bike frame and components while caring for delicate finishes - Tough impact resistant dual density handle that won’t slip in extreme conditions - Oversized head for fast cleaning of large areas - Rubberized impact zones for maximum protection
- Stiff nylon bristles and perfect size for blasting through dirt caught on wheels and cassettes
Our Water Soluble Degreaser quickly and safely eliminates built-up oil, grease, and grime on metal, plastic, rubber, and seals. Its unique, biodegradable formula means that it can be quickly rinsed away with water to leave your greasy bike parts completely clean. Our R&D team put in the hours to make sure the Water Soluble Degreaser works on even the toughest of grime, including waterproof grease and chain lube residue! - Bio Formula easily cuts through tough grease - Can be used on chains, gears, and individual components - Water-soluble formula for easy cleaning - Works on tough, waterproof grease and chain lube residue - HazMat item not eligible for air shipment
- Heavy-duty device that cleans chain in seconds - The kit includes a 75 ml bottle of Drivetrain Cleaner that can be either sprayed over the drivetrain or poured into the top reservoir - Liquid release button ensures the application of the cleaner is quick and easily controlled. - Abrasive cleaning teeth and rotating brush wheels which have 120 contact points cover every part of each chain link for a deep and thorough clean - Excess dirty fluid drops into a second lower reservoir so it’s kept away from the clean chain
Getting a flat is a pain in the butt. It's an even bigger pain in the butt if you don't have the stuff you need to get back home. These patches will help get you back to where you need to be. - Six patches - Sandpaper - Instructions included
$8.99 - $25.99
Help your bearings run smoother and longer with Finish Line's Ceramic Grease. Its special blend of ceramic particles, Teflon and synthetic oils helps lube your bearings and dissipate heat, guaranteeing longer life and better function. Plus, it works great on stems, posts, cables and other threaded assemblies, too. - Optimizes performance and efficiency of bottom brackets, hubs and headset bearings - Use on stems, seat posts, cables and any threaded assemblies - Prevents rusting even when exposed to salt water - Clear and non-staining
Finish Line's Mineral Oil Brake Fluid is high quality to provide maximum fluid life and braking power. It features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
Finish Line's Premium Grease With Teflon is a race-proven lubricant formulated for the unique demands of bicycle bearings. It's exceptionally strong and thick, it doesn't separate and it repels water even when submerged. Rated "5 Chainrings, Exceptional Grease" by Bicycling Magazine, it's very slick and very tough and lasts as much as 5 times longer than petroleum grease.
- Professional wrenches fit internal nipples on many deep section aero rims
Page 1 of 33 Next page