- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
$10.00 - $88.99
Jagwire's Tube Tops are installed over your cable housing sections to provide a soft bumper to deaden the impact of cables hitting your frame while riding, minimizing rattles and protecting your frame's fine finish. They feature a split seam so they're easy to install by hand with no cable disassembly required. Just open the Tube Top's seam, put it on the housing where it's rubbing the frame, rotate the seam so it faces out and release. The Tube Top will stay in place and keep your bike quiet and safe.
$44.99 - $49.50
With more disc brake platforms on the market than ever before, fitting hydraulic hoses can be complex and frustrating. That’s why we developed the Quick-Fit Hydraulic Hose adapter system, a foolproof approach utilizing proven caliper-adapter technology from the motorcycle world. Pro universal hoses makes it safe and easy to dial in a perfect fit. Simply select a Pro hydraulic hose and match it with a compatible Mountain Pro Quick-Fit adapter kit. It’s that easy. Pro Hydraulic Hoses come in a wide array of colors. Pro Quick-Fit adapter kits are available separately in convenient packaging for the most popular brake manufacturers and models. - A Kevlar weave surrounding the liner prevents bulges due to heat buildup and extreme pressure - Each hose has 2 caliper-side universal couplers that connect to the Quick-Fit Adapters (sold separately) - Mountain Pro hydraulic hose kits are available in 12 colors and finishes - Black kits contain gloss black housing with silver logos; Stealth Black kits have matte black housing featuring black logos
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic lines (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to enhance braking performance and simplify disc brake setup. Each adapter kit contains all the components required to connect both front and rear lines to the levers calipers.
$3.99 - $239.99
Jagwire file boxes pack a lot of cables into a small space for easy access. - Pre-stretched - Single-ended cables feature a weld-cut for ease of installation - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Slick cable is die-extruded for smooth operation - Stainless steel option resists corrosion - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.5mm - Double Ended: No - Length: 1700mm - Quantity Included: 100 - Width: 1.5mm
$29.99 - $64.99
Jagwire's Open End Caps for Shift Housing are quality ferrules that put the finishing touch on your shift cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and derailleurs to operate as smoothly as possible.
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - SRAM/Shimano - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - Color: Silver - Quantity Included: 1 - Diameter: 1.5 mm
$5.49 - $13.49
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
$5.49 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$4.99 - $10.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
- Shop dispenser of aluminum cable end caps to prevent cable fray - 500 pieces - 1.6mm
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free. - 30m - Made in Japan
- Shop dispenser of cable end ferrules - 100 ferrules per bottle - For use with 4mm housing
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free - Made in Japan
- Shop dispenser of cable end ferrules - Chrome color - 100 ferrules per bottle
- Shop dispenser of rubber cable O-rings - 100/Bottle - Prevents cable to frame contact
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Premium stainless steel for greater durability - Lead and Dioxin free. Made in Japan
- All Yokozuna cables have high-grade raw materials, flexibility, strength, tight construction and excellent quality control - Stainless: high-quality die-drawn stainless steel cable - Standard: Sn50/tin-plated - Made in Japan - Length: 1700mm - Diameter: 1.6mm - 100 cables per box
- Aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables - 1.2mm for shift cables or 1.6mm for brake cables - Silver aluminum - 250-count bottle
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm brake housing - Front or Rear
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 1855mm - Galvanized
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 2667mm - Galvanized
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter brake cable housing
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
$2.59 - $5.59
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
Page 1 of 6 Next page